It's been a while since I traveled.
But I want to explore more and travel more.
Plans were started a month ago. I came up with this route.
Started with a nice nighttime train journey
Then travel in a car for 2 days.
I have been to Kerala multiple times. Every single time I love that place.
- Fresh up at Coimbatore Junction
- Breakfast at Ulundurpettai
- Then went to Munnar
- Good bath at Lakkom Falls
- Eravikulam National Park (Bus Ride)
- Night Stay at Kothamangalam
- Started at 7 AM
- Had Breakfast (Aapam, Kadalai Kari)
- Went to Athirapilly Waterfalls
- Lunch at the same place
- Travel back
- Return to Coimbatore
Most of the time gone on travel. But it was worth it.
It was raining the whole time when coming back.
Good memories ❤️